New in town ladies and gentlemen!

New in town ladies and gentlemen!
Check this out it a new bike shop in Richmond Hill located on 10133 Younge Street!

Monday, January 25, 2010

nice day plan...

Today is filled with adventure! I woke up early at my buddy Evan Wilson's house and road my bike to the bank, after I got all my bank problems sorted out. I went home and decided to go out for a ride in the wet gloomy weather. It was a good ride after all just chilled and cruised down the trails weaving and zig zaging it was good :)

Tonight is going to be sick, i am heading down to the new shop in Richmond hill Evolution Cycles ( http://evolution-cycles.ca/ ) I am kinda pumped because the shop sounds sick and I am just really excited...

Come check it out ladies and gentlemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment