New in town ladies and gentlemen!

New in town ladies and gentlemen!
Check this out it a new bike shop in Richmond Hill located on 10133 Younge Street!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yes I am back in motion!

Not that anyone would care... but the blog is happen again ! I have had some break time to myself to chill and think and rest and get non-sick. Its time to catch up, I have missed some valuable time.

First I would like everyone to check this out... http://evolution-cycles.ca/ it will have interest to everyone that reads this or rides bike.... check it out heck stop by for a little peek.


Went for a ride the other day, felt weird on the bike. But a good weird! I have been running a lot tho, I find the running really helps my breathing. Also weights, they make your muscles bigger. I have noticed in gym class and running that my muscles don't get tired as fast. I am feeling pretty good... lets see if it carries on.

and if you haven't checked out the link by now... I am disappointed, click on the picture or link it will take you there :)

thanks ERBODY :)

cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment