New in town ladies and gentlemen!

New in town ladies and gentlemen!
Check this out it a new bike shop in Richmond Hill located on 10133 Younge Street!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

And its all gone...

So I am sitting at home today and I was getting very mad at my hair... Not too sure why but I was just hating it. So I called mom into the nice warm kitchen and I was like... Can we cut it... and she had no hesitation. Mom just kinda dove in and slapped the hair right of my head!

check it out...
What a goof I know, wait a little bit and see what I do to it ;)

that is all.... wait no it isn't look what dad brought home!! :)

...
yep finally got the tree :) only took a long time to get it eh Glenn? LOL :)
oh yes yes... halla at my mom for the hair cut and dressing the tree!!

thats all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment