New in town ladies and gentlemen!

New in town ladies and gentlemen!
Check this out it a new bike shop in Richmond Hill located on 10133 Younge Street!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It was a cold and snowy day,

Today worked out good, I woke up and had to get cracking on my gym summative and then had to get the school. But It was my lunch and I heard one of my teachers was away. So that left me with 2 and a half hours free.

You know what I did with that 2 and a half hours? I went back to sleep.

NAWWWWWT! I RODE MY BIKE!!! :)
Yep it was cold, Muscleman's lake was frozen :P

I was thinking I had to be like Mr.Watson and get the riding the bike picture. You know turning the camera around and snapping that lovely picture! But I don't have the moustache to rock ;) ahaaha

And had to pull another Andrew Watson and take a picture of the handles bars.... You know I don't know how this attracts people but they seem to dig it!

So yeah jumped on the bike and get all dressed up, and went out on my first training ride. It was so sick the snow was falling people were nice and not getting as close as they could passing on the side of the road they were giving me space and you know I think today was one of the coolest rides but defiantly on of the best :P

Then I booked it to school id my gym summative and then went to work now dad and I are chilling watching some crazy lion video. :)

good solid day :)

1 comment: