New in town ladies and gentlemen!

New in town ladies and gentlemen!
Check this out it a new bike shop in Richmond Hill located on 10133 Younge Street!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

UNREAL!!!

Ok so I was just on my way to the bank to get some info for work you know to get paid the big bucks. The lady asks me for my card and I go to my rear right butt check... guess what wasn't there... You guessed it!! MY WALLET!!

But here is the story, there is an intersection just near the bank. and I was crossing the street and so was this other gentlemen. He looked kinda scary and I was a little iffy passing him, he had tattoos and all that jazz. So I decided to smile and say good afternoon. He smiled back and we went on with our lives. So yeah brings me to the crazy happy climax! I didn't have my wallet! DARN! I peace the scene and start to go back the same way I came to the bank, and the scary guy which isn't so scary was walking back looking for me... he had my wallet!

I just wanna give a shout out to this guy for being a nice person... I guess not everyone is dumb and stupid!

THANKS MAN!!!! :)

oh yeah... first day of work... wish me luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment