New in town ladies and gentlemen!

New in town ladies and gentlemen!
Check this out it a new bike shop in Richmond Hill located on 10133 Younge Street!

Monday, December 7, 2009

MAMA MIA!!

Okay so I was in class and the class started off the with playing volley ball.

Here I go being the guy to leap out 5 feet to get a point.

I jumped, and as I jumped you know when your whole life flashes before your eyes. Yeah well I saw the future and saw what I would be doing ... You know what I was doing, I was sitting at home bored and sore trying to figure out when I will be getting this back pain problem fixed. So yeah I am in the air and my life is flashing to the future... BAM! I hit the ground and looked up at the ceiling and ask myself why? I wasn't playing to go to worlds just a gym class fun game. So yeah when I looked in to the future, I saw exactly what I am doing right now! Its really dumb! and I want my back to feel better right now!

Also there is one more thing... I hate snow. I don't want it to come because I am off the bike for 2 weeks and I haven't road outside enough! GOSH DARN WEATHER!

I will call the weather mans bluff tho!! he ain't got nothing on this!! My name is Sam the snow goes around Sam and does not bug him!!!!! STAY AWAY SNOW STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!


NO SNOW!

1 comment: