New in town ladies and gentlemen!

New in town ladies and gentlemen!
Check this out it a new bike shop in Richmond Hill located on 10133 Younge Street!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

OK we got 2 things!

Kinda pumped, I got the job so now I am going to be doing some training with Rachael! I am really happy about that because now I can get faster on a bike!! :) and I love going fast so its perfect!!

secondly!!...

I made the "kinda getting boring blog" yes yes thats right, I made Andrew Watson's blog. I have been in the blogging business for about 4ish days and I am getting out there... If I am on Andrew Watson's blog now... what is next!?!? Newspapers, T.v, International news.

Well I know that the only way is up from here on in!! BOOO YEAH!!

(andrew, pssst, over here..... if you read this how do I add peoples blogs on to my thing. Seeing I am on your on seems right to add you on to mine)

1 comment:

  1. first, making the AWI blog may in fact hinder your name and reputation,

    second just like you added your results just use a "Link List" copy and paste the url to what you want to add and name it. I was able to figure it out and i have a computer IQ of 8.

    ReplyDelete