New in town ladies and gentlemen!

New in town ladies and gentlemen!
Check this out it a new bike shop in Richmond Hill located on 10133 Younge Street!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

When the wind picks up...

So I am sitting here and I can't sleep because of my back, it hurts and every time I move it hurts a little more. So I thought to myself lets hit up the blog world and see how that is... right it is past 12 am its dead and everyone is sleeping... my bad!!

Of course right ... I just had to hurt my back and now when I just lay here my back hurts. Sweet lucky Sam lucky Sam...
:(

Even better thing is... I was laying here and the wind starts to pick up... after all day and all night thing the (dare I say it) sn... sn.... snoo.... snooooo.. SNOW would let off. I look out my window and what to a see but about hundreds of little flakes falling from the sky. I hate the snow and want it to go away. I know it was just a little baby snow cloud passing by I know it was!! So when I wake up in the morning the roads will be dry and every thing will be nice and not white! If I wake up and there is white on the ground out side oh boy will my blog here me! oh yes it will!


Well all this intense crazy blogging has made me sleepy so I am going to dive into my nice warm bed and catch some Z'z well the night is still... oh... its 12:14 well I am going to bed well the sun is still down.

oh...
and yes I do rock the flees blankets my mommy got them for me!! :)

night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment