New in town ladies and gentlemen!

New in town ladies and gentlemen!
Check this out it a new bike shop in Richmond Hill located on 10133 Younge Street!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So I woke up... damn....

So yeah... It was great... Woke up, stretched a little, phone rang I answered. It was Sarah Stone and she was calling to wake me up. It was good we chatted a little and Sarah mentioned something about sn... sn.... snow :( We hung up and I looked out side...

THIS IS WHAT I SAW! NO FRIGEN WAY!! IT WAS MINUS 1 OUT AND SNOWING!
JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!.........

there is something wrong with this... can you tell me the problem in this picture? I CAN!

IT SNOW! THERE IS WHITE SNOW EVERY WHERE!... oh sorry the caps lock was on a little bit there... my bad!

So whatever... I guess. I was like why cry over spilt milk I will live with it, its about time I learned to ride indoors. Heck, Jamie (My big brother) does it like every day. I gotta crack down and ride my bike inside and learn to like it.

So yeah, got dressed had a blow of cereal (Toucan Sam's fruit loops actually) got dressed and decided... its going to be a wet ride lets get a little over dressed because its like dad always tells me its easier to dress down on a bike then dress up on a bike ... wise words from my father!

So I pedaled off to school in my space man outfit!

1 comment:

  1. Ride in the snow LOL.
    Here in edmonton its -28 and we have 20 cm of snow. That is unridable.

    ReplyDelete