New in town ladies and gentlemen!

New in town ladies and gentlemen!
Check this out it a new bike shop in Richmond Hill located on 10133 Younge Street!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

the resting starts...

So I stayed at my buddy Chris's house all weekend. It was good, we wrecked Modern Warfare 2 all week end, and hit up a pretty chills Friday night party... (rough night, sweet morning)!

Coach is making me rest for 2 weeks. It feels a little weird not riding my bike everywhere or going for a ride with Jamie. But I think it is good because I have been going pretty hard since I got better from my sickness in the early mountain biking season. So coach Rachael has made a good choice... and has been nice enough to let me swim and bike to school and back :)

It was crazy the last 3-4 days I was so sore, it was getting annoying. I would stand up and the legs would ache, or I would walk up some stairs and I would be out of breath. Not like me usually I sprint every where. Like from the chair I am sitting in when I hear the word DINNER! I will be up and sprinting to the kitchen! But yeah, anyway, I was tired and the rest is helping :)

I am sitting here to stressing out about the new job! :| I start Tuesday at 4pm after a day of racing in the pool too! MAMA MIA! I am going to be sleepy for the first day of work! NAWT! I am 100% all the time! I just don't want people to hate the new punk in the store!! :P

I will just show up do what I am told and be my self!! :)

Well can't think of anymore news, but I am getting ready to sprint to the kitchen for some food... see yeah all later!! :)

"H to the Izzo, V to the Izza" Jay-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment