New in town ladies and gentlemen!

New in town ladies and gentlemen!
Check this out it a new bike shop in Richmond Hill located on 10133 Younge Street!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

the back...

The back is a lot more messed up than I thought, I woke up and thought hey this should be good. I should be able to swim today. I went to Adam's to get fixed and he taped me up and did some cray feeling muscle electric thing... But when I left I was fine!! :)

Nope, got to swimming jumped in the pool to test her out, and away she went. The back hurts again. I better get better before I start riding or I will be so mad. Just jumping on the bike to ride to Adam's felt so amazing!! UNREAL! I love my bike :) <3

I am not flashing you my bum, the black and pink stuff on my back is the tape Adam put on my back it holds me together, it fells like I have a 2 by 4 on my back... SUPER SICK! Thanks Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment