New in town ladies and gentlemen!

New in town ladies and gentlemen!
Check this out it a new bike shop in Richmond Hill located on 10133 Younge Street!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

the last few days,

So tuesday I woke up at about 5am to go to joy ride and it was my first time seeing this wonderful place. Honestly I wish I lived closer so I could go everyday. It was so sick you have no idea what your missing if you haven't been!

But anyways, Jamie and I did about 3 hours of riding there and in that 3 hour time span I managed to wreck my left knee, it was brutal let me tell you. Not being clipped in was so weird, every time I would go to jump over a log or something my foot would slip of the pedal and just demo my knee. So I am all bruised up and sore but it was totally worth it!

After joyride I went out for a ride with Jordan Doner and that was one of the sickest rides I have had in a while. Jordan and I went out for about 2 hours and it was on all ice and sketchy snow. It was so fun tho, I can't wait for the season to start up because I am ready to ride out side and not freeze!

PLUS! Badminton is coming up soon, I am so pumped you have no idea! I love this sport almost as much as biking, I don't know why but I just enjoy smacking a birdie at people and watching them struggle to return my hits. I just get a big smile on my face when I play badminton.

Other than that, I am chillin here listen to a new song I got from a buddy of mine... its called 1901 by Phoenix and wearing my new hat .... thats right got a new hat and i dig it. I got this new lid at the new era shop in toronto check it >>>

pretty sweet i know :)

Well I am not feeling to well right now so I am off to bed and then up for work tomorrow 5 to 12:15 long shift... mama mia! Well gotta do what you gotta do and right now I need the money big time...

that is all...

bye!

1 comment:

  1. I would have been more shocked if it had been an Argos hat but at least your supporting Canadian sport. You haven't updated in awhile so make sure that you keep your blog going bud. I look forward to reading it.

    LK

    ReplyDelete