New in town ladies and gentlemen!

New in town ladies and gentlemen!
Check this out it a new bike shop in Richmond Hill located on 10133 Younge Street!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

just some quick info!

Still waiting for the bike... I have come to realize that I have no control on getting it here faster so I must suck it up and be patient!

Went for a ride today, back was acting up. Not a positive thing when Hardwood is coming around the corner! Definitely have to get the checked up with Mr.Wade...

I think Mr. Corey and I are getting a weekend of riding together this weekend! It will be sick to get out and ride some real trails on a new bike!! :D

So waiting for the bike, training for hardwood, weekend riding sesh, etc etc. Sorry there not lots to blog about but once I get the new rig I will be blogging like it the job!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment