New in town ladies and gentlemen!

New in town ladies and gentlemen!
Check this out it a new bike shop in Richmond Hill located on 10133 Younge Street!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Right of the bat!! :)

Right off the bat! BOOM KITS CAME IN!! :) SO PUMPED!! Got mom with the camera snapping shots like it was her job the second I put it on!! :)

I wanna put a big shout out to MIKE HORLICK and JAMIE DAVIES from Evolution Cycles for providing me with this lovely and comfy kit!! I will wear it and represent it well!! :) Mike and Jamie are also having their GRAND OPENING May 15Th - May 16Th!! stop on by and check out the crazy low prices they have on Norcos, Niners, Gary Fishers, Treks, and more bike goodies!
THANKS GUYS!!


MORE GOOD NEWS!!

My bike is coming in on Monday the 17Th!! I am super excited for that, you know Christmas Eve when your trying your hardest to get to sleep but you know its so close to Christmas... Well that's the feeling I have had this whole week!

Check out my new whip!

Norco Torrent Carbon HT


Also...

Today I went for a ride out on my dads bike, it was a good ride. Had lots of fun in the sun. It was a little tricky to choose the clothing for this ride tho, in the sun it was really hot and I would start to get really warm but in the shade it was really cold and the breeze made it even colder. I went for an hour and a half in the Boys scout camp and than rode my way through town up the 99 steps and rocked some hill repeats. Other than that it was a good ride and I am really pumped for Monday Monday MONDAY!! :)

Yes yes, yesterdays workout was hard, but waking up this morning I felt really good. Had a good day at school and went home and went for a ride. I can't wait till I get my Norco I really want to just be able to hop on a bike that's is actually mine!

Tomorrow is training with Eric Morrison and I have no idea what he has in store for me. Hopefully something good!!

Its a little late and I gotta get to bed and rest up for another day.

Blog you later !! :)

BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment